Honors is weird. Really hope I’ll get out of class in time for my meeting… and shopping.
No. What is it? RT @sheatsb: Can you spot the (rather minor) inaccuracy in this race map? http://ow.ly/1srP
My boyfriend and I are in a committed relationship. I tend to him 24/7. Literally.
His name is Thesis.
I can’t wait until we break up.
This is the most abusive relationship I’ve been in.
i can’t write papers AND watch “my neighbor totoro.” miyazaki wins.
yes… watching movies should get those neurons firing about spinoza.
I find it odd/interesting that the passing of Natasha Richardson seems significant in some nonrelated way.
Where’s my stress ball??
Is anyone else getting followed by people who tweet about getting free iphones and macbook airs?
i’m watching the west wing. while writing essays to work in the west wing.
Looking forward to my new Macbook Pro coming in. NOT looking forward to the lists of things to do. It’s not REALLY spring break.
Great music video by Walter Robot for Death Cab for Cutie. It’s an excellent song, too.
Getting an alignment and possibly tires shouldn’t be this difficult. Which should be more important: convenience or cost?
it worries me that the new york times cares that palin’s daughter broke up with her fiancé.
Mine’s “Chelsea Boots.”
Hard On-is the nano’s name
Shit Head- is the 30gb video’s name
WTF- The mini’s name
fuck you for having three ipods :D
I think I’ve already responded to this, but it’s named Dwight Schrute.
Toddy the iPoddy the second.
Is it weird that I’m starting to hate online shopping. I want what I want NOW. Without having to pay the convenience fee. Plus, I’m just ticked that Amazon decided to send 2 copies of “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip” and charge me twice, even after I made sure that I removed the 2nd one.
Now I have to send it back and blah blah blah.
Hell week is soon approaching. Unlike most, mine is after Spring Break. I don’t know which is more hell, my impending 20th birthday or the projects and exams I’ll have due.
- Oscar Wilde” —
it’s kelly clarkson weekend on mtvhits channel. is it weird that i like her music?
- There are three states of being. Not knowing, action and completion.
- Accept that everything is a draft. It helps to get it done.
- There is no editing stage.
- Pretending you know what you’re doing is almost the same as knowing what you are doing, so just accept that you know what you’re doing even if you don’t and do it.
- Banish procrastination. If you wait more than a week to get an idea done, abandon it.
- The point of being done is not to finish but to get other things done.
- Once you’re done you can throw it away.
- Laugh at perfection. It’s boring and keeps you from being done.
- People without dirty hands are wrong. Doing something makes you right.
- Failure counts as done. So do mistakes.
- Destruction is a variant of done.
- If you have an idea and publish it on the internet, that counts as a ghost of done.
- Done is the engine of more.
I couldn’t help, I just had to post all of them.
I am an incubus of viral plague.
Some interesting text installations by Stefan Brüggemann. To see more of his work, go to http://www.stefanbruggemann.com/main.htm.